Children Umbrella - Spice | Sustainable
This Piece of Everyday Magic was consciously created and ethically made with sustainable and eco friendly materials such as recycled polyester and a vegan leather finish handle.
SGS Certificate Number: XMHL2010010358OT (SGS)
Come rain or shine, Grech & Co. Sustainable Umbrellas are defined by close attention to detail, durability, quality materials, and kindness to the environment.
Made with a vegan leather finish, the handle completes the fun yet sophisticated aesthetic of the umbrella, while offering a friendlier material solution over traditional plastic.
- Global Recycled Standard Certified rPET - recycled polyester (rpet is made from recycled plastic products such as water bottles)
- Safe manual child-friendly open and close function in the color buff
- Fiberglass frame to increase durability against strong winds
- Anti slip handle in leather color camel
- Velcro closure strap in the color golden
- Squared point tips for a safe and sophisticated frame solution
- Straight umbrella with auto open
- Designed in Europe
- Great for All Weather Use; Year round use.
Thoughtfully Imagined in Denmark by GRECH & CO.
Material + Size
Weatherproof Recycled Polyester, Fiberglass, PP, Metal, Vegan Leather
Size + Fit:
One Size | 6 Years to adult | 65 cm long x 9 cm wide (measured at the handle as its widest)
Find Out More
Clean + Care:
Spot clean with soft cloth and warm water. Allow to air dry or pat dry with soft cloth. Store indoors.
Did you know?
Our umbrella factory is Global Recycled Standards (GRS) compliant - thus, supporting recycled material composition and traceability, environmental criteria compliance, ethical social / worker standards, and more.
GRECH & CO. Umbrellas may contain small parts. Small parts may pose a choking hazard and therefore we do not recommend this product for children under 3 years of age.