Soother Pacifier | Color Splash Collection - Fog
This Piece of Everyday Magic was consciously created with 100% LFGB grade silicone and is hypo allergenic and BPA, BPS, PVC & phthalate free, toxin free. This piece has been tested and passed EN, FDA approved, and CSPC compliant.
Certificates: LFGB, EC 1935/2004 Compliant, FDA Approved, EN 1400+A2
Safely soothe your little one with the single-piece orthodontic style baby pacifier by GRECH & CO. The orthodontic shape of the soother is designed to mimic the natural anatomy of the mother and foster the natural movements of the baby when nursing. As teeth emerge, the orthodontic shape is designed to prevent misalignment and other issues of emerging teeth.
Ideal for babies and toddlers with and without teeth, the shield features 3 ventilation holes, offering extra breathability and protection of the skin. Pairs with the GRECH & CO. pacifier clips.
- Designed to mimic the natural anatomy of the mother, providing soothing comfort and ease.
- Orthodontic shaped nipple; designed to prevent misalignment and other issues of emerging teeth
- 3 ventilation holes for breathability and skin protection from rashes
- Designed to provide soothing comfort
- Soft LFGB Grade Silicone offers safety for walkers
- One-piece and lightweight for safe use
- Sterilizer safe
- Safe single-piece silicone structure
- Pacifier clips are available; sold separately
Thoughtfully Imagined in Denmark by GRECH & CO.
Material + Size
100% LFGB Grade Silicone
Hypo Allergenic. BPA, BPS, PVC & Phthalate Free
Find Out More
Clean + Care:
Before first use, sterilize the pacifier in boiling water for 3 minutes and let air dry. Top rack dishwasher safe or wash with warm soapy water between each use. Microwave, oven and refrigerator safe; freezer safe at -40 degrees celsius maximum.
We recommend you pull and inspect your pacifier before each use for any tears, cracks, or excess wear. Discard immediately at the first signs of wear and tear. We recommend use of GRECH & CO. pacifiers with adult supervision, and removing pacifiers whilst sleeping.