Kids Rain Umbrella - Atlas
This Piece of Everyday Magic was consciously created with recycled polyester, quality materials, and kindness to the environment.
GRS Recyled Certificate Number: 1000578/00090702
Come rain or shine, Grech & Co. Sustainable Umbrellas are defined by close attention to detail, durability, quality materials, and kindness to the environment.
- Global Recycled Standard Certified rPET - recycled polyester (rpet is made from recycled plastic products such as water bottles)
- Fiberglass frame to increase durability against strong winds
- Anti Slip rubber coated handle – offers high durability
- Velcro closure strap
- Squared point tips for a safe and sophisticated frame solution
- Straight umbrella with auto open
- Pairs perfectly with Grech & Co. Adult Sustainable Umbrellas
Thoughtfully Imagined in Denmark by GRECH & CO.
Material + Size
Weatherproof Recycled Polyester, Fiberglass, PP, Metal
Size + Fit:
One Size | 6 Years to adult | 65 cm long x 9 cm wide (measured at the handle as its widest)
Find Out More
Clean + Care:
Spot clean with soft cloth and warm water. Allow to air dry or pat dry with soft cloth. Store indoors.
Did you know?
Our umbrella factory is Global Recycled Standards (GRS) compliant - thus, supporting recycled material composition and traceability, environmental criteria compliance, ethical social / worker standards, and more.
GRECH & CO. Umbrellas may contain small parts. Small parts may pose a choking hazard and therefore we do not recommend this product for children under 3 years of age.