SAFETY & DISCLAIMER
Our amber passes EN71-3, ensuring the absence of nickel or other dangerous toxins or chemicals.
- For teething purposes, amber is meant to be worn not chewed.
- Necklaces should be worn short enough to not fit over the chin and into the mouth.
- Amber should be worn directly against the skin; tucked under clothing.
- Each bead is individually knotted for safety upon breakage.
- TYTAN -10 thread ensuring quality in lasting wear.
- Screw pop clasp will allow one end of the thread to pop off the clasp under strong pressure.
- Each baroque bead is rounded to prevent any skin irritation.
Children should be supervised while wearing Amber de lux jewelry. Remove jewelry when child is sleeping, bathing, or unattended.
* Parents reserve the right to choose how they will use any and all products. Grech & Co. recommends you always supervise your child while wearing our jewelry. We do not assume responsibility for use after purchase.
* Necklaces can be double wrapped and worn as an anklet or bracelet and tucked under clothing for other safe style wear.
Our necklaces are not toys, please do not allow your children to play with or chew on them.
Please note: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, or to replace medical advice. Information supplied is for general reference & educational purposes only.