Signature Collection - Littles - Autumn
- Designed for Development and Sensory Stimulation
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
- Aides in hand : eye coordination
- Tactile stimulating and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound; Silicone only rings are freeze-safe
- Offers a sweet and stylish means for keeping your Little One's pacifier secure, clean, and readily available.
Silicone Beads: Soft and squishy to chew on, our beads are made of 100% food grade silicone and are free from BPA, PVC, latex, lead, phthalate, cadmium, and other chemicals. Beads will not harbor bacteria, and are eco-friendly.
Wood: Natural Raw timber
Clean & Care
- Teething Ring: Beads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry • Do not submerge wood in water • items without wood are freezer and top shelf dishwasher safe • Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
- Pacifier Clip: Regularly wipe clean with a soft cloth, warm water, and dishsoap. Dry metal parts immediately to avoid any rusting effect, and beads to air dry. Do not submerge wood in water.
- Teething Rings: Made with secure knot, sealed for extra security • Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure • Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product • Use with adult supervision only • Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear
- Pacifier Clip: Our pacifier clips are to be used under adult supervision only and are not to be worn during sleep times. Always inspect clip before each use. Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear. Not a toy; not to be used as a teether.
Find out more about us and upcoming new collections by following us on Instagram @grechandco