New Round Sunglasses - Sky Blue
TPEE is an eco-friendly thermoplastic in more ways than one. It is BPA free meaning no toxic chemicals coming into contact with our children, our ourselves, or the environment. It consumes less energy than other materials do in the production phase, which leaves a better footprint on our environment. It also is recyclable. It contains no nasty chemicals and is water resistant and much more durable than regular plastics, much like silicone, making it more sustainable as well.
- Made from eco friendly, flexible TPEE
- Break resistant hinges / Bendable frame
- Approximate age range from 18 months - 10 years
- Approximately 12.5cm (face / frame) x 14cm (leg /
- CE certified
- Gender neutral
- Category 3 / UV400 / Polarized lenses with logo
- 21 Colors
Warning:Avoid exposure to water. TAC lenses are made up of 7 protective layers. Water can cause the layers to lift and damage the sunglasses.