For centuries Baltic amber jewelry has been traditionally worn as a natural means to bring a peaceful essence of wellness to the wearer.
Found washed ashore the Baltic regions, amber is not a stone, but a tree resin that has formed over many millions of years. Baltic amber is known to have the highest levels of the healing agent 'succinic acid' in comparison with amber from any other region in the world. Succinic Acid is a recognized 'analgesic' or 'healing agent' by Allopathic Medicine. It is drug free - a said natural remedy for pain relief and more....
Our amber passes EN71-3, ensuring the absence of nickel or other dangerous toxins or chemicals, and is certified Genuine Baltic amber.
Each of our Amber pieces will come with a linen pouch for safe storage and certificate that our amber beads are genuine Baltic amber. Perfect for gift giving as well.
- Please remove your jewelry for bathing and swimming as this will pro-long the life of the thread.
- If your necklace or bracelet becomes dirtied ( from food, soap build up if warn during bathing, etc.) wash in tepid water and polish with a soft cloth to remove any film covering the beads. Dry under a source of heat.
- Avoid getting products such as body creams, sunscreens, repellents, perfumes, talcum powder and soaps on the necklace or bracelet, as they clog the fibres, attracting dirt and speeding the deterioration of the thread.
SAFETY & DIRECTIONS FOR CORRECT USE
It is very important that you follow the safety advice provided below to prevent any potential choking or strangulation hazards from occurring:
- Do not allow children to chew on amber jewelry.
- When worn continuously, tighten the clasp periodically to ensure it has a secure fit, however, Do not over tighten as you can wear down the screw clasp.
- Please be sure children wear a correct fit: anklets and bracelets should be "tight" enough to not roll off the body. All beads around the jewelry should be sitting on the skin. Necklaces should be short enough that arms cannot fit into it and so that the necklace cannot fit over the chin. Read below for sizing instructions.
- Supervise children whilst they are wearing a necklace, anklet, or bracelet.
- Remove jewelry from children when the child is unattended - even if it is only for a short period of time.
- Remove any jewelry item from the child when they are sleeping during the day or night.
- Don’t allow your child to tug excessively on the necklace or bracelet, as this will stretch and weaken the thread over time, and can trigger the safety clasp release.
- Amber de lux are handcrafted by the finest Amber Artisans in Lithuania. Therefore, sizes are approximate. We recommend you measure the neck, wrist, or ankle before making your sizing decision.
- Allow the possibility for some stretching as knots will add some length with wear over time- **keep this in mind when sizing.
- Necklaces can be double wrapped as an anklet or bracelet; great for safe school wear, tucked under a sock.
- Please be sure children wear a correct fit: anklets and bracelets should be "tight" enough to not roll off the body. All beads around the jewelry should be sitting on the skin.
EU Toy safety regulations EN-71-1 necklaces and anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months, due to the small parts. Parent's reserve the right to decide use after purchase.
Given the above safety instructions, tips, and warnings, we cannot assume any responsibility for use after purchase.
NOTES & TIPS
- For safer wear when worn during sleep (although not recommended) one can remove a necklace and fasten it under clothing around the thigh. One can also fasten as an anklet or double wrap a necklace as an anklet and tuck under the sock, or under a full pajama - with footsies.
- For safe school style, wear jewelry as an anklet tucked under the sock
- Clean / Polish your amber often enough to keep beads clear of anything covering the beads, preventing the succinic acid to be released.
- One can 'recharge' their amber under / on a source of heat to increase its effectiveness. One can also leave under the moonlight to 'cleanse' the properties