Sedona Teething Ring + Rattle - Shell
This Piece of Everyday Magic was consciously created with 100% food grade silicone and untreated beachwood. Our teething rings have been tested with the SGS UK lab and pass the toughest safety standards for worldwide retail.
Certificate: BSEN 71-1:2014+A1:2018: BTO265788/1(SGS)
- Designed for Development and Sensory Stimulation
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
- Aides in hand : eye coordination
- Tactile stimulating and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound Each item comes beautifully presented in our highest quality signature cloth bag with information label included.
Thoughtfully Imagined in Denmark by GRECH & CO.
Material + Size
100% Food Grade Silicone, Untreated Beechwood (regularly treat wood components with olive or coconut oil to keep the texture smooth)
Size + Fit:
Find Out More
Clean + Care:
Easy to clean with soap and water or water wipes when on-the-go.
Beads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry. Do not submerge wood in water Beechwood is naturally antibacterial so does not need direct cleaning. Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure. Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product . Use with adult supervision only. Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear.