Sedona Teething Ring + Rattle - Burlwood
SEDONA RATTLE TEETHING RING
* March 2019, Our teething rings have been tested with the SGS UK Lab and Pass the toughest safety standards for worldwide retail BSEN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 Pass
• Designed for Development and Sensory Stimulation
• Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
• Aides in hand : eye coordination
• Tactile stimulating and grasp conditioning
• Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
• Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound
Each item comes beautifully presented in our highest quality signature cloth bag with information label included.
100% Food Grade Silicone • FDA Approved • EN71 Certified • Easy to clean with soap and water or water wipes when on-the-go • Untreated Beechwood (regularly treat wood components with olive or coconut oil to keep the texture smooth)
Clean + Care
Beads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry
• Do not submerge wood in water • Beechwood is naturally antibacterial so does not need direct cleaning • Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure • Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product • Use with adult supervision only • Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear.